Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Changes behind the story

The day after yesterday,26th October 2010..Today Im damn moody..Reason WHY..I really couldn't figure it out..I just know I don't have mood to make fun,laugh even smile..

I dunno what had happened to me..This kind of feeling,I really hate it !!! Coz I couldn't get the answer for myself..Is damn annoying ><

There lot people talking back at me and I know it..Please..No ever talk behind me but front of me,okay ?? Please respect other people feeling..or mayb u dunno how to respect but since u're a human,U shud know it right !!!

Ummmhh..seriously no question from u..no answer from me okay..since it just started..I dunno much how's the future going..Is all on god..I just know,just appreciate what I had now..

Now Im with him,Darren..just him..I will appreciate n love him from the day we started..

No comments: