Thursday, December 30, 2010

Malacca Tomorrow ❤

GoinG back malacca for celebrate New Year ~~~❤
Oppss..Don't misunderstanding..That's not my hometown but my Boi geh..
My people asking me [Why U back Malacca always ??]..But I just answer [Yup..Back Hometown ma]~~❤

I just lazy to explained,so I choose to explained here..Ehhhemmm...okay..!!
Im 100% Ipoh Galz..I hv birth certh !!!! Hahax..so..please not to ask me anymore lor..Im really Ipoh girl who stay at KL for many many many years ago~~❤

Anyway,Im so excited now..woooo..I thought my boi will rejected me coz I said wanna back malacca..seriously,Im bored stay at KL..so I plans it..First time celebrate New Year at malacca that's y im excited n happy~~❤

Dear,Thank for bringin me back yahx~~❤
Ermmm...lately Im out of my mind..coz cigarrete is not around me~~❤
I miss u badly,malboro black mentol !!!

I will be back on sunday n those pix will b upload soon~~❤
Wait cha~~mwahhh~~❤
Miss me yor~~❤

No comments: