Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Two Days To go =)

Yeahhhh..2 days to go..NEW YEAR is coming soon..!!
After new year,I gotta countdown for my Birthday..<3

OH NO !!!
Is my 21st Birthday Next year..
*Just For Display*

I dunno I shud be happy or sad..happy coz Im growing up..Sad coz Im growing old..!!
Seriously,I thought Im still 18 due i always acting like child..ask for this and that..funny izzit..?? But Im happy with my life..I has everythings but I want more..!

I has a very good family,friends,boyfriends, n many more..
When I just graduated from secondary school..I started working as waitress,selling clothes,kindergarden teacher,salon n now make up..I work non-stop..I hv a hard life through all the way but im lucky..why ??

There's many lucky person all around me..I love fashion n design..so my dream is to b a hair stylist or a make up artist in future..There's my hope n now I AM !!
I shud b proud n happy with it but It seem enuff..I wanna ask for more !! Can I..??

Awww...just ignore me please..Im just too curious bout it due my birthday is coming soon..

Silently,can i make a early wish here..Thanks =)

I nvr wish for more pressiee but I wish there's frens could stay with me n celebrate with me every year..

There's sumthings I wanna said that is [ I Nvr celebrate birthday once with boyfrens b4 even i grow till 21st !!! I wanna cry..so the days coming,I hope he r beside me..he is my very cherish pressie ever~mwahhh~ <3

With Love,
Jingz

No comments: