Sunday, November 20, 2011

NovemBer

Well..First of all,I wanna said Hi and Sorry for not bloggin for a long times..

Actually there's nothing special happened on me for the time I'm not here..

Ummhh..everythings going fine,just busy for some works..(AWwwww...what the ???,Im a girl who always busy with work..why I never take a good rest huhh)..That's me =)

Anyway..I've resigned and I will start my new job soon on december at kuchai lama,I hope everyone heard this place b4 n I wish you guys could pay me a visit at there..I will try my best to give you guys the most better service ever..okiess?? This what I promise =)

Ohh Yaa..Is mid nite now,and why I still awake here n blogging..ummhhh..(Couldn't fall asleep for some reason that I couldn't figure it out by my self..such a dumb !!!!)...Lately,there's so much things happened around me n my friends..It is end of the year is coming soon so everyone wish to be new or change everything to be new..?? I dunno and Im very confused with it..Many couple have broke up,even no..they are facing some problem such like me..The many problem occur that we couldn't control and stop it..What I should do is..just stay awake n wait..miracle could happened..I wish that the things that I worries now will not happened on me..And my friends,Im here to wish u too..pls be brave..there's nothing we can't solve..just be confident and we can work it out..

So at last..I wannna said Love will never be perfect untill you make it perfect..

GOOD NIGHTS =)

No comments: