Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Day has past =(

The day which I waiting for so long is past..hmmpz..deeply sad now !!
Yesterday cam said that is our first time shopping for whole day..we walk around n shop around..Normally,one after bought the things we want,we just back..he claimed that he is tired this and that..yeah..this is boy..many pattern than gal..haixx..Im here waiting for the next tyme..dunno when it is =(

Anyway,Im very happy yesterday..he bring me out for shopping..He said I can buy anythings I love due my birthday..and yes,is my birthday present..=)
He said he dunno what to buy for my birthday present..so that it is..just out for shoping..Actually,Im already happy with this..atleast he gt heart to buy me things..so is enough..I nvr ask for expensive things even branded things..sumore is not worth for me..Even I wear on it but people will said is fake stuff due im not rich gal n I not afford to buy it,so i better nvr buy it..hahax..anyway,wish me Happy Birthday..ummh..my birthday fall on 15 Jan 2011,this saturday..IS COMING SOON..no idea where to celebrate due many of frens is still busy their works so is still planning..I hope I will have a very unforgetable 21st Birthday this year..Mwahh♥


♥ 3 dresses,1 bag and 1 pair of shoes ♥

*Thankx again,Dear*
*Mwahhh*

No comments: