Sunday, January 9, 2011

Boring + Tiring Weeks =(

Yeepppiii..It was my tiring day 2day n boring day last week..
I use to stay at hum,nvr went out..wooo..gonna break record soon..im such a good girl..

Early morning gt to wake up n do some claening due chinese new year coming soon..Im so so tired now..Wanted to sleep but I not yet bath..damn suffering now..My eye ady close half..gonna use tooth pick to enlarge my eyes..teehhee =)

No matter how,Im waiting for 2moro..Dating day with him..woohoo..Happy =)
One week no meet my dear liiao..damn miss him..he just recover from sick niaa..pity him..gonna sayang him more when c him..huggies yahx =)

My birthday celebration will fall on 14th Jan..all my frens is welcome to join as if i've a party..xixi..I doesn't ask for more but I just hope all my frens will stay around me n beside me always..I love them =) Mwahhh =)

Dear Dear,I love you ♥ =P

No comments: