Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sometimes I wish to be alone ❤

What's the meaning being alone..??
As I know everyone hate to be alone..am I right ??
But Im love to be..Im not always but sometimes..
Being alone can make up my mind..relax my mind to make me feel better..
Alone doesn't mean u're abnormal or crazy..It just a one of things that you can do to relax yourself even your mind..This what I thought..

Want to know why I gt this kind of feeling..Here you are..
Im just a girl who own everythings..but I dun have father,my father had past away when Im 10 years old..Im staying with my mom,and my two eldest brother..they taking care of me till Im grow up..And now Im 21..But I still wanna stay behind to own their love..but sadly,time pass day by day..Im growing up..I couldn't stay behind all the time but I should move on and go forward..Im a coward..I always afraid to do anythings..Im childish like all you said..So now,I have a question for all of you,who doesn't want to be childish n being love and caring all the time..silly question..but Is truth..such like me..

Anyway,I couldn't guess who I am..What I want and What I thinking..I really couldn't figure it out..all people around me tellin me,you're so happiness to own a good family,friends and boyfriends..but how the story behind and how hard I work out to get all of this..No one know but me..Just like a phrase[ money won't fall from sky,if u just wait]..Is the same meaning..

Ummhh..Now by this momment,Im in my room..listenning music n writting this [Alone] Acticle..People said Im emo girl..with many pattern..Yeah,Im agree too..but this I am..I would like to do everythings I want,as long as I never hurt anyone..I will do it..I love talking n share everythings to anyone..There's no secret in me..

Seriously,I never hate someone for a long time..bcoz I knew is painful to hate someone..So I choose to forgive n forget..This the way,to make me feel happy n cheerful all the time..Sadness more than happiness is my past..Happiness more than sadness is my future..By this moment,I wanna said thanks to someone that is you,Darren..You thought me alot..and you bring me to this world which full of happiness and what I can see is only colourful in my world..Thanks alot..I Love you..

No comments: